Sometimes the hunt for great property and casualty insurance is really just a hunt for the right Las Vegas insurance agent. After all, having a great insurance broker is the easiest way to getting the policies you want with the coverage you need at prices you can afford. And if you’re in Las Vegas and you’re on the lookout for an excellent insurance agent, you’ve found her! Here are the questions you should ask any agent before giving him or her your business:
- How long have you been in the business? Experience matters, especially in the insurance world. Getting you the coverage you need at the best prices means knowing the ins and outs of policies, coverages and state laws.
- Which insurance company or companies do you work with? Your agent may be the face of your insurance policy, but you want to make sure that your coverage is provided by a reputable insurance company.
- Do you have errors and omissions coverage? In other words, will I be covered if you make a mistake?
- Will you be there to help me after the policy is purchased? Finding the right insurance is just the beginning. A good agent will help you navigate ongoing needs and issues, like claims, renewals and life events.
- Are your customers loyal to you? If your agent has a low customer turnover rate, chances are, he or she is good at providing exceptional service. Asking about customer loyalty can help you gauge the level of service an agent really provides.
Ready to ask the tough questions? AMS Insurance has the answers! As one of Las Vegas’ best insurance agents, AMS provides a wide variety of policies and coverage customized for your needs. Give us a call today and find out how we can help you get the insurance you need at the right price!